QUANTITY SURVEY TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
PROCEDURE OF ESTIMATION
- Metric system and primary units,
- International system of units,
- Methods of estimation,
- Main items of work,
- Deduction of opening etc.
- R.C.C and R.B work,
- Flooring and Roofing,
- Plastering and Pointing,
- Pillars, Doors and Windows, Wood work,
- Iron work, White washing, Colour washing,
- Distempering, Painting, Lumpsum items, Rates,
- Reducing calculation, Degree of accuracy,
- Units of measurements, units of works,
- Sizes and dimensions of various works, modular bricks,
- Traditional bricks and thickness of wall.
METHOD OF BUILDING ESTIMATES
- Estimate of walls by sepereate and centre line method,
- Estimate of stair cases.
ESTIMATE OF BUILDINGS
- Estimate of masonry platform, estimate of masonry tank,
- Estimate of single room with verandah,
- Estimate of two roomed building,
- Estimate of three roomed building,
- Estimate of an office building,
- Estimate of shop building.
RCC WORKS AND STRUCTURES
- R.C.C work,
- Percentage steel reinforcement,
- Standard hooks and cranks of reinforcement,
- Estimate of R.C.C slab,
- Column and foundation.
SANITARY AND WATER SUPPLY WORKS
- Sanitary works,
- Soak pit,
- Septic tank,
- Water supply pipe line.
ANALYSIS OF RATES
- Labour required for different works,
- Materials for cement concrete preparing analysis of rates,
- Excavation rates.
General specifications of 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class and 4th class materials.
RULES AND METHODS OF MEASUREMENT
- General rules,
- Earth work,concrete,
- Stone masonry,
- Carpenter work,
- Steel and Iron work,
- Roof covering,
- Ceiling, Floor, Plastering, White washing,
- Colour washing, Painting, Sanitary and Water supply works.
- Gross Income,
- Net Income,
- Scrap Value,
- Salvage Value,
- Capitalized Value,
- Years Purchase,
- Sinking Fund,
- Valuation of building,
- Method of valuation,
- Life of various items of work
- Mortgage Lease
- Fixation of rent.
PLANNING OF BUILDING AND COLONY
- Principle of house planning region wise, Ventilation,
- Economy in construction, Design of building,
- Area of cubic space for different type of buildings.
- Planning of residential buildings, Sizes of room,
- Floor area of rooms and heights, Arrangements of rooms, Position and purpose.
- Height of rooms, Height of buildings, Thickness of wall,
- Residential accommodation for various classes of employees.
- Utilisation of space, Planning and layout of residential colony.
SHEDULE OF RATES METRIC AND F.P. SYSTEM
- Shedule of rates earthwork concrete damp proof course,
- Brick work, Stone work, Wood work, Mild steel,
- Iron work, Roof work, Ceiling,
- Plastering and Pointing,
- Flooring, Painting,
- Varnishing and Distempering,
- White and Colour Washing,
- Well work, Road work,
- Annual repair work, Transport, Material rates.
QUANTITY SURVEY IN BANGALORE